WHY USE US AS YOUR PROPERTY AGENT
- Vendors have professional representation when selling a house – we believe buyers and renters should have equal support.
- Relocate East is 100% independent and works exclusively to represent the interests of buyers, renters and relocators seeking to live in Sydney’s highly prized Eastern Suburbs.
- We are highly knowledgeable about a market that is home to some of Australia’s finest, most luxurious – and expensive – real estate. You are in experienced hands.
- You are not alone in negotiating your way through one of the world’s most competitive markets – we have 20 years’ experience buying and selling property in Sydney’s tough real estate world.
- We are dedicated to helping people settle quickly in a complex and high-priced property market. Our full knowledge and resources are at your disposal.
- You are in the safe hands: we are fully licensed to act as buyer’s agents and renter’s agents and are fully certified by the NSW Government’s Office of Fair Trading. We are also fully covered by Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance
- We are members of the NSW real estate industry’s peak body, the NSW Real Estate Institute (REINSW) and agree to abide by its professional code of ethics.
- Our professional conduct is assured: we happily comply with the code of ethics set out by the buyer’s agents’ peak body, the Real Estate Buyers Agents Association of Australia (REBAA).
- You can rely on our vast, highly qualified and diverse knowledge base:
- We hold Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) required under the NSW Property, Stock and Business Agents Act 2002.
- We hold tertiary qualifications in NSW Planning Law and Contract Law from the University of Sydney.
- We hold a Masters of Heritage Conservation (Honours), Faculty of Architecture, University of Sydney.
- And a Bachelor of Science (Architecture), Faculty of Architecture, University of Sydney.
- And a Royal Australian Institute of Architects prize for academic achievement, 1999.
Put our exceptional skills to work for you.