All our packages are fixed price, for your peace of mind and to help you budget. Every buyer is unique – and consequently so is their package cost structure.
- Our highly competitive fees are calculated on a sliding scale based on:
- the purchase price bracket;
- the size of the search area;
- the complexity of the brief; and
- the type of property sought.
- The total fee is capped at no more than 1% of the purchase price. It is the only way we can ensure there is no discrimination based on the buyer’s price range.
- We require an initial non-refundable Commencement Fee of $1450 ($2500 for more complex briefs) when you sign our Exclusive Buyer’s Agency Agreement to engage our services. The fee covers our initial costs and signifies your commitment to the task. The Commencement Fee is later deducted from the final sum, which is based on the purchase price and is to be paid at the time of exchange of contract between you and the vendor.
- Other costs involved in negotiations for properties – including building and pest inspections, strata search reports and bank, insurance and legal fees – are to be met by the client.
- Our bespoke Buyer’s Packages – backed by our experience, knowledge, independence and professionalism – will give you the biggest possible range of property choice, will save you time, money and anxiety and represent exceptional value.
- We invite you to contact us for further information with no obligation.